Despite school being physically closed, we will be supplying activities for the children on a daily basis. Activities will be uploaded by 9.30 am every day. During this time, please continue to use Bug Club and Busythings.
Bug Club login
Username: first four letters of first name, first four letters of surname (all lowercase)
School code: 3pp9
If your child has misplaced their login can you please email (we will do our best to reply within 24 hours):
Miss Startup (Bug Club): email@example.com
Mrs Farrant (Busy Things): firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Dragonfly Class!
It has been lovely to see some familiar faces and I am looking forward to catching up with the rest of you this week when I make my telephone calls.
I have received lots of photographs and given feedback on activities set and I am happy to continue this so please email on email@example.com.
Here are some additional activities that your children might find interesting which have been recommended by the DfE.
- Numberblocks - https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/grownups/help-your-child-with-maths
- Letters and Sounds - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/letters-and-sounds
- Boogie Beebies – https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mvsc
- Disney 10 Minute Shakeups – https://www.nhs.uk/10-minute-shake-up/shake-ups
- Audible free books https://stories.audible.com/start-listen