Welcome to Kestrel class
We've just had a fantastic World Book Day, where the children and teachers dressed as their favourite book characters. The children heard teachers read different books and read to Fox class.
Thanks for all your hard work with the outfits! All the children looked fantastic (see photos below)
Just a couple of notes to bring to your attention:
- Swimming will continue until Tuesday 26th March.
- PE lessons will be on Thursdays, for which we will have a Tag Rugby coach training the children in a weekly basis.
- Shoe boxes are still required to make our Victorian Puppet Theatres. The more, the merrier, please.
- In Topic, we will be studying the Geography and History of Sandhurst, so if you have any resources (such as maps, pictures, etc.), please let us know. I promise I will look after them :)
-Reading records must be brought to school every day.
-PE kit needs to be kept in school all week.
-Spellings given out on a Friday and tested on the following Friday.
-Swimming on Tuesdays: children must bring their swimming suit, a towel and swimming hat.
-Healthy snacks for break time.
-Water bottles are required in school every day.
-New topic homework is due on Friday 29th March 2019.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
Thursday 15th February 2019
This week our discussion in linoit is about our new topic: Sandhurst. Let us know what you like about Sandhurst and why. Please read the rules below and stick to them!
Go to http://linoit.com/users/stefbeamish/canvases/What%27s%20good%20about%20Sandhurst%3F and follow the link to add your own stickie.
- Only tag your first name (no surnames or any other information, please!) NOT fake names and don't ever use someone else's name.
- Be respectful and sensible
- Please stick to the forum subject...each stickie must be about the subject we are discussing ONLY.
- You can comment on other people's ideas, but please respect people's different opinions and preferences.
- Stickies that don't follow the rules, will be deleted.