We have had some busy weeks learning about 'Lila and the Secret of Rain'. We have enjoyed thinking about the emotions within the story and writing our own version.
In English we are about to begin a new book called 'The Tear Thief'. We will be looking closely at the illustrations and what they tell us. We will also be thinking about whether the Tear Thief is good or bad and creating a debate about this.
In Maths we are learning about positional language, including clockwise and anti-clockwise. Do you think you could give someone at home some instructions using the language we learn in the coming weeks?
In the afternoons, we have learnt about different explorers and why they are significant in History. We have also learnt about what humans need to survive in Science. We are about to start our RE topic linked to Sikhism.
Our focus in PE (Thursdays) this half term is athletics, we have been learning lots of new skills.
- Keep an eye out on MyMaths as every week there is a new task to complete.
Mrs Drury & Mrs Attrill
Information and Reminders
- Monday and Tuesday - Mrs Attrill
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - Mrs Drury
- PE is on Thursdays - please come to school in PE kit for the day
- Reading books - please make sure they're in school every day
- We will not be attending the library for the forseeable
- Please make sure all uniform is clearly named
- Please make sure your child has a labelled water bottle in school every day