Habitats Around Us
Reading books - Sadly, the children are unable to choose their own reading books due to the current situation. However, they are being changed weekly to ensure they receive new books regularly. If your child's reading diary has not been signed then we will assume they haven't read the book and therefore we will not change it.
In English we are looking at The Solar System! We're writing our own fact files. In Maths we are learning about money and then we will be revising a variety of topics to help us with things we're less confident with. In the afternoons we we will be studying animals and their habitats. In Music we are learning a piece of music called Ho, Ho, Ho in our run up to Christmas. In PSHE we will be celebrating differences.
Information and Reminders
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - Mrs Attrill
- Thursday and Friday - Mrs Ross
- PE is on Thursdays - please come to school in PE kit for the day
- Reading books - please make sure they're in school every day
- We will not be attending the library for the forseeable
- Please make sure all uniform is clearly named
- Please make sure your child has a labelled water bottle in school every day