Welcome to Ladybird Class!
This half term our topic is Once Upon A Time. The topic is designed to support children with developing their imagination and being able to share their ideas with others.
Over the next couple of weeks, in Literacy, we are looking at Little Red Riding Hood and Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Children will be able to show their understanding of the texts through role play and questioning.
In Maths, we will be looking at representing, subsitising, comparing and the composition of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. In addition to this, we are looking at one more, one less and shapes with 4 sides.
In Phonics, we will continue with phase 3. Please refer to your child's home learning book for support, along with the Little Wandle website https://www.littlewandlelettersandsounds.org.uk/resources/for-parents/.
- Please name everything.
- Please bring a water bottle each day.
- Please bring a book bag each day, with home learning.
- Please bring appropriate clothing to suit the weather each day.
- Our PE day is Friday, please send your child in the correct uniform.
- Forest School is starting this half term please check the date your child attends and send them in suitable clothing.