Welcome to Rabbit Class
Please find information below on the children's learning for their last week;
English - using a selection of dinosaur poems, versus and rhymes children will be exploring new vocabulary to build into their own poems.
Maths - children will be learning about the language involved with time, time to the hour and time to the half hour.
Phonics - we will continue to consolidate all learning of phonics in order to apply spelling rules.
PSHE - we will be discussing 'changing me'.
Music - out theme this half term is reflect, rewind and replay.
PE (Tuesday) - we are hopefully doing our sports day (weather permitting).
Science- we will be revisiting the seasons and animals.
- We go outside everyday, please provide your child with the appropriate clothing to support this.
- Children need to bring water bottles to school everyday.
- children need to return their reading record books and reading books. No books will be given out over the holidays, but you will still have access to Bugclub.
- Please send in your homework book for marking, these will then be returned for children to keep at home.
- PE is Tuesday this week, please send your child in their PE kit.
- Please order your child's school dinner online.
Please email Mrs Harding with any questions:
Please have a look at the following websites to help your child with their learning:
https://www.mymaths.co.uk each week your child will be set two different worksheets that support what they have been learning in school.
https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk various books are available to support your child on their current level of reading.