Welcome to Rabbit Class
I hope you all had a really enjoyable and refreshing break. It has been lovely to welcome the children back to school and see how much they have all grown over the summer holidays!
This half term in maths, we will be focusing on numbers, particularly on number bonds up to 10, place value, addition and subtraction. In English, we will be reading 'Room on the Broom', retelling the story in our own words and through role play, and using adjectives to describe characters and settings. Next, we will use 'How to Grow a Dinosaur' to describe our own dinosaur recipes. This leads into our topic this half term: Dinosaurs! We will be learning all about dinosaurs, what they looked like, what they ate, their habitats and the fossils they left.
- Please send your children to school with a labelled water bottle.
- Please ensure all clothing and belongings are labelled - it makes it much easier to reunite lost items with their owners!
- As the weather gets colder and wetter, the children will need a suitable coat.
- We have PE on Fridays - please can I ask you to send named PE kit in for your child.
- Reading and library books will be changed on Mondays